Pages

Friday 15 November 2013

Introduction to the Financial World

My interest in stock started about a year ago, I was thinking of how to make use of what I currently have to make more $$$$ money. Since then I have been reading up book on finance and investment. I decide to start putting my money into sgx stock, since it is one of simpler and cheaper way to begin the investment journey.

Similar to what most people did, I started by reading up on financial reports of well-know company. Unfortunately, as I am not a finance/ business student, most of the stuff in the report does not make sense to me. Hence I turned to the other alternative way of reading the market, by looking at charts, which is also known as technical analysis.

I have been doing charting for awhile (4 months) and could be making minor profit (if not for making some mindless punts). Feel thats if I share my charts, maybe I could get some feedback from the pros around to become better.

Watch this space as I will be posting of the my past and future charts.

Cheers and HUAT AH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment